Thursday, August 14, 2008

Obama Tried to Smuggle Iraqi Soldiers Into the U.S.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/150576/page/2

Newsweek
11 August 2008

Southern Discomfort
A journey through a troubled region.

By Christopher Dickey

[...] At The Point on Lookout Mountain above Chattanooga, I came across a small group of men who spend much of their spare time and disposable income re-enacting battles and reproducing camp life as it was in the 1860s.

[...] Walking down to The Point one morning, a 12-year-old "private" in this particular Confederate unit told me what he'd heard tell in school about the elections. Next to nothing about McCain. But Obama? "There are too many chances we would take if he became president, you know what I mean?" I said I wasn't sure I did. "I don't know if it's a myth or it's true," said the boy, "but they say that they caught him trying to sneak Iraqi soldiers into the United States." [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment